Eat|See|Hear is a series of Summer Outdoor Screenings (sponsored by Showtime) at various venues around the City.
Here are the basic details for your average Eat|See|Hear screening:
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m., with the music starting at 7 p.m.
- Movies begin at 8:30 p.m., or 30 minutes after sundown.
- Alcohol is not served and is prohibited at City and State Parks, as well as any school campus.
- Tickets are $12 per person if you order in advance for General Admission (picnic style) seating. It’s $14 General Admission the day of (cash or credit). Tickets are $8 for kids under age 12; kids under age 5 are free.
- Friendly, leashed pets are allowed at every Eat|See|Hear location, and doggies are welcomed with free biscuits at the front entrance.
They do recommend ordering tickets in advance so they can figure out how many Food Trucks to get here, and what kind of crowd they’ll be facing. If you want to skip ahead and buy yourself some Tickets, click here.
More details and FAQs can be found at the Eat|See|Hear website.
Tel: (323) 667-2000