Eat|See|Hear is a series of Summer Outdoor Screenings (sponsored by Showtime) at various venues around the City.
Tonight’s screening is: Zoolander at 5:30pm, at Santa Monica High School.
Here are the basic details for your average Eat|See|Hear screening:
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m., with the music starting at 7 p.m.
- Movies begin at 8:30 p.m., or 30 minutes after sundown.
- Alcohol is not served and is prohibited at City and State Parks, as well as any school campus.
- Tickets are $12 per person if you order in advance for General Admission (picnic style) seating. It’s $14 General Admission the day of (cash or credit). Tickets are $8 for kids under age 12; kids under age 5 are free.
- Friendly, leashed pets are allowed at every Eat|See|Hear location, and doggies are welcomed with free biscuits at the front entrance.
More details and FAQs can be found at the Eat|See|Hear website.